Welcome to All Parents and Family Members!
- We are very pleased that your student is attending the University of Massachusetts Amherst.
- The New Students Orientation staff would like to extend an invitation to participate in our Parents and Family
Program that runs concurrently with your student's session. For more information, visit our website at
- In order to register for the Parents and Family Program, your student must be registered for an NSO
- There is a non-refundable registration fee for the program.
The fee includes continental breakfast, lunch, parking, and materials.
You will need to make your own accommodation arrangements if you plan to stay overnight. Please have your credit card handy if you wish to pay by credit card.
- Before beginning to register, be sure you are connected to a printer.
To start your registration (or look up a previous one), please enter an email address where we can contact you as well
as your student's 8-digit SPIRE ID number.
Note: If you are unable to register for a session, please call the New Students Orientation office